Thursday, April 9, 2009

For Owen and others ....

Thank you for leaving a comment Owen, in regards to my oral presentation I think it went okay..... It was not my first oral presentation at concordia, however it was my first power point presentation. I'm still waiting for feedback from the prof and no classmates got the chance to say anything to me in class so ....classmates if you had any comments about my oral feel free to leave the comment (good or bad) on the blog.

To be very honnest i do not like doing oral presentations because i tend to have difficulty cutting down information

In regards to the interview questions I sent to the author Jennifer Ryan I don't think I did a great job at getting her answers across so i will direct everyone to a site where she posted my questions along with her answers. These are the same questions i went over during the oral presentation. Here is the site:

http://jennyryan.net/musings/2009/03/reflections-on-writing-a-digital-ethnography/

1 comment:

  1. thanks. great questions, and some of them help with my thesis too!

    ReplyDelete