Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interview questions for the author

one of my tasks were to send questions to the author of my book length ethnography that i'm analysing. i sent the following 5 questions today to her. the prof suggested one of the questions do any of you have any comments or suggestions

1.Do you think there is an accepting view towards doing an ethnography online?

2.Based on your work what were the advantages and disadvantages to doing an ethnography online? Any major obstacles encountered?


3.In doing ethnographic work, learning a new language may be a problem. Did you encounter any problems with language? The glossary of words in your appendix were familiar to you beforehand?


4.The campfire metaphor do you consider it to be idyllic?

5. what do you think the futur holds for social networking sites?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been at the presentations. I would love to hear the answers!

    ReplyDelete