Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A successfull interview!!!

i'm so happy, upon checking my e-mail a couple minutes ago, Jennifer Ryan e-mailed me back. She responded to all of my questions with extremely lenghthy answers (i'm glad) and very well thought out i must say. i will definetly try and share them during the oral presentation. so far i have about 18 pages completed for the research paper and i'm still missing an introduction. i believe i will try and summarize her answers but maybe include the entire interview as an appendix.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome for the interview and the progress of your work!


    I'm looking forward to seeing your presentation - it seems really interesting and will certainly be helpful to everyone in class - at leat me - in order to inspire the research result analysis.

    ReplyDelete